Friday, March 22, 2013

Half way there!!!

So actually the title of this blog is a little false because I'm less than half way there! 5 weeks out tomorrow!! Time is flying!! I have to say just like always I am having a blast!! I'm truly lucky and blessed for the amazing support!!!

This past week I have really had more anxiety and nerves. I am more nervous, because it is getting closer and I'm anxious!! I'm so ready to show off all my hard work, but know that I have more hard work in the next few weeks to keep me going!!

I feel like I am almost in the home stretch and no complaints. Each week we check in with our coaches, and it is one of the best feelings seeing the results each week. Thankfully since we decided to go through Twin Fitness, we get an updated plan with workouts and meals each month. I have to say that I'm pretty spoiled with all of the amazing food and diet that we are on. I would definitely say the variety has kept things so much easier and the food is AMAZING...which I think I say every week!
This is a picture of our meal prep! Turkey meatballs are the best as well as the chicken sweet potato burgers!! One thing I learned quickly that planning is key and important!! I started bagging all of our individual meals and then recently learned that I could make it even more simple and bag the whole day in a larger gallon bag!! It takes me a few minutes to rush out of the door in the morning, just throwing the big bag in my cooler and heading to work!!

Follow me for some awesome pictures of food and my life journey through the eye of the camera! www.instagram.com/jasianbaby

Sometimes I do feel mental challenges with the food. I've had the worst cravings for icing and peanut butter. More than anything sweets! Which is surprising because I've never been one to have a sweet tooth! I think one of the hardest things is that it has been so easy. Sounds weird I know, but because we do have an awesome diet and meal plan I feel like it isn't hard, and from the things I had read before doing a competition, it was the hardest part. I don't think so at all and maybe that is because we have always eaten pretty healthy!

Andrew and I filled out and sent in our registration this week! He will be doing open physique and I will be doing open and novice bikini. I am getting more and more excited each day! I look at suits and pictures almost everyday, it is pretty much on the brain at all times, kicking butt and taking charge!! I can't wait to do the glamorous part, the nails, the hair and the make up!! Plus strutting my stuff on stage!! YES!! I'm not one to have stage fright, but I'm sure closer and closer it will definitely be HUGE!

I finally have gotten enough courage to post a progress picture, it is nowhere near where I want to be, but I have to say that the hard work is definitely showing! This is from Week 1 and from this week so week 6! 6 weeks left! I'm definitely working on the posing more and more as well! They say to practice every week, and I'm definitely trying to get in as much as possible! Who knew it was going to be so much work! It is definitely crazy looking back at 6 weeks ago to see how far I've come already!

Never giving up on my dreams and always looking forward! I've had to learn recently that there are some times where the challenges will get to you, where you have to learn to step away from the negativity. Sometimes it can definitely deter your mindset and bring you down further. Thankfully through the support of the other ladies through Twin as well as the amazing boyfriend, I'm still standing and not a lot is going to knock me down! I've come to far to ever look backward! 

I'm start doing weekly body fat measurements with my coach starting this week until the show as well! I can't wait to see how things progress! Until next week :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment